Kids Things to do
Most kids find it boring to travel in cities when parents always shop, shop and shop. Luckily there are facilities and options for the young ones too.
- There are great nature walks around the area, take the circular or "round walk" or "Hong Kong Trail".
- The main playground is Mount Austin Playground, which is just a short walk from the tram terminal.
- Victoria Peak Garden is higher and has excellent lookout points.
- The "Cafe Deco" in the Peak Galleria is very family friendly particularly for those with young children.
- Madam Tussauds is of course excellent for older children.